Who are we?
Complete Resourcing is a consultancy that helps build, grow and develop start-ups and high-tech businesses. We work with some of the most dynamic companies in the UK, helping them understand how to successfully grow a business, and finding key people who will take them to the next stage of development. We’re looking for Associate Consultants to start in Summer 2019.
What Will You Be Doing?
The first 3-6 months are focused on developing your knowledge and understanding of the sectors we work in and our methodologies, alongside this you will work as a valuable part of a team to deliver consulting assignments for high-growth investor-backed businesses.
You will go through our structured training programme where you will learn about new business funding and venture capital, high tech industries and develop advanced analytical skills. This will be combined with working on live projects from the beginning so that you develop your practical skills as you learn.
In short, it’s a mixture of internet based research, speaking with senior executives, conducting analysis, presenting results and attending meetings with some of the UK’s most exciting, fastest growing businesses.
We offer a fun working environment, great social events and the chance to be part of a genuine team where we all work together and pitch in to help achieve company goals.
You will be involved in:
- Providing detailed market intelligence
- Business analysis – helping clients understand the specific challenges they will face to grow and scale their businesses
- Organisational design – to build world-class business structures
- Developing value propositions to attract and secure the highest calibre individuals
- Identifying potential non-executives and directors to help enhance the management teams to accelerate growth
- Connecting clients to potential investors, partners and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
- A genuine interest in business and technology
- Ability to analyse information quickly and make sound judgements
- Excellent team working skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- To want to work in a fast paced, challenging yet fun environment
- Confidence speaking to people on the phone
- Able to work quickly and effectively
- Good time management skills
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in an office environment.
- To have, or be on track to achieve, a 2.1 in your degree
Who have we helped?
- One of our clients has developed a High-Performance Building ‘skin’ which can generate and store enough energy to heat and power a building 24/7, regardless of angle, shade or climate.
- Over 1bn people are unconnected to electricity. One of our clients has developed an energy Internet of Things platform that enables reliable, cost-effective electricity in the most remote regions on the planet.
- Ever seen ‘raised cage free’, or ‘grass fed’ on supermarket meat, and wondered if the claims are actually true? Our client tracks food supplies from the farm of origin to the supermarket, so that supermarkets and consumers know exactly where the food has come from.
What are some of the things we’ve done?
- We have helped a really exciting start-up grow from 4 people to a publicly listed company with over 450 employees and named as one of MIT Technology’s ’50 Smartest Companies 2017’, as well as winning ‘Best Enterprise Application of AI’ at the Alconics Awards. The company is the pioneer of digital labour, creating software robots that free up employees to focus on more interesting work. ]
- We helped one company to raise £1.3m of funding through pitching to investors at one of our events. We also did an initial management review of their business, and have since helped their organisation grow from 5 to 21 people.
- We’ve reviewed several struggling companies’ entire management structures, and helped them decide which individuals are in the right roles, and which needed their roles restructured, or a new person brought in to help the team improve. This has helped several companies move from under to over-performing.
To apply, please send us your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why this is the role for you.